Sunday, December 24, 2023

My cat threw up this morning and I can't stop worrying. He almost never throws up. I think in the 7 1/2 years I've known him he's only thrown up four times. 

When he does throws up, I really worry because it's not like him to do so.

I know it's wrong and selfish, but I've never ever wanted to get myself attached to beings or people because with great attachment comes great pain. I have loved every moment of my time with my kitty cat, so I never once will ever regret getting him.

But caring about someone or some being comes with such cost because when you worry about them it consumes your entire soul.

I'm trying to stay up as late as I can so I can keep an eye on him. I don't know how moms of humans get through each day when there's so much to worry about.

No comments: