Friday, May 1, 2009

the okay girl




Maybe this is incredibly silly, even incredibly freaky, but I recently found out about someone I used to know, someone who ended up hating me because of a horrific misunderstanding which is the kind that can never really be undone or understood...and I know it would probably sound odd to her, maybe even alarming, but I'm so glad she seems to be having a happy life, to be healthy and surrounded by great friends, with a fun job.

I've always wondered if it's normal, even right, to care about someone who just doesn't like you...that's one of those life questions I hope to find an answer to do someday...not about Miss X, necessarily, but just in general...because I really do believe in at least one cliche and that's the one about the path of good intentions leading to Hell...or something like that...I'm so sleepy right now I can't remember how it goes...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah the saying is the road to hell is paved with good intentions. I don't think that it is wrong for you to care or be happy for someone who does not necessarily like you anymore. You just seem to have a big heart. I have lost a friendship that I cherished with a person because of small petty fights but I never stopped hoping that she would have a great life and experience happiness (Maybe it is just the two of us that have big hearts lol).

just a girl said...

Thanks for stopping by Renie! Your comment made me feel better!:)