Friday, February 19, 2010

Tank Girl
The Real Life of Angel Deverell ( Angel ) [ NON-USA FORMAT, PAL, Reg.2 Import - Netherlands ]

I thought I was getting a cold yesterday so I did what I usually do when I'm home and too tired to read...I watched movies. The first one ("Tank Girl") I knew would be good because I'd already seen it and it's one of my favorites. It has a "bring it on" attitude I love and wild colors and kangeroo men and Naomi Watts so I'm happy...but the second movie "The Real Life of Angel Deverell" (or just "Angel" as it's more commonly called) was so bad it circled around and almost became good...but more on this film later...I'm still trying to figure out how I could spend two hours watching something so bad that wasn't the kind of campy bad that makes you laugh your ass off...

No comments: