Tuesday, November 2, 2010

 Don't Worry Be Happy
"Don't Worry Be Happy" is what I like to listen to when things seem low. I used to hate this song, but now I find so much peace in it!!:)

For anyone who is concerned with gay rights issues at the most basic level, forgetting gay marriage for the moment and just hoping (at this point in time, at least) for things that aren't anti-gay, there's an interesting article off of the Advocate website.

I thought several times last night and this morning about removing  yesterday's post because I usually like to stay light-hearted and on topic with music, books and film, but I didn't remove it...this is just too close to my heart right now....I can't apologize for what I feel, only for if I offend anyone who feels differently...because you are just as entitled to your opinion as I am to mine.

Sincerely,
just a girl blogging

No comments: