Sunday, December 26, 2010

So I've seen ads for this pill that's supposed to help you have better dreams, better dream recall and more REM time.  One bottle is about forty dollars a pop so I looked up the ingredients (as seen here) and I discovered I actually have all of them in supplement form in my cupboard.

Maybe this isn't a good idea, but I'm going to try and see if the combination does improve your dreams and help you remember them more.

I've been experimenting with herbs and supplements with sleeping for a while now and have been keeping a dream journal for years. Since I've always been a troubled sleeper I know pretty much every sleeping aid out there and have discovered some weird things over time...(more on this later)

Sometimes I just marvel at how dreams often seem to be taken for granted and reduced to little else but a pat and generic explanation filed under "dream interpretation."

I want to know more about the science of dreams, the beauty of them, what other people dream and how is it dreams can be about people and places we've never met or seen before. How are our minds capable of making that up??

No comments: