Tuesday, February 1, 2011

You Could Be HappyChuck: The Complete Third Season

Last night on "Chuck" (awesome episode!) the Jeffster decided to take matters into their own hands and confiscate the push mix cd of two parents-to-be and replace it with an impromptu live performance of "Push It." (see it here)

After I finished laughing (maybe the Nyquil I was on made it funnier than it really is?) I thought about an earlier comment the infamous fictional Buy More duo made to a nurse: "Without us, this kid is going to grow up listening to Snow Patrol...and Coldplay." (both groups said with the most disdainful tone imaginable.) I love both Snow Patrol and Coldplay, but I know a lot of people who would agree with that comment.

Jeffster: you either love 'em or hate 'em, but you just can't look away!:)

1 comment:

Jeffrey Long said...

Chuck was very good this week. I wasn't expecting much as I knew it was more or less going to be a filler episode, but I ended up really enjoying it.