Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Honestly, I sometimes think insomnia and a need to reach out and easy access to the Internet make for the worst possible combination.

You know that horrible half sleepy/half wired where you're too jumbled to get anything functional done, but too alert to fall asleep? And you want to talk with someone kind and interesting, but you don't have a cat (or any creature with a heartbeat, for that matter) so you do the next best thing. You watch Lucy! I will always be grateful for the legacy she left behind. Nothing cheers me up quite like a mini-marathon of I Love Lucy!


 
I love the episode ("Return Home From Europe") where Lucy smuggles cheese on board a plane so she doesn't have to pay fees for it being over a certain weight. Pretending it's a baby since she thinks they fly free, she is soon caught up in yet another wacky adventure. 


No comments: