Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Wednesday odds and ends, to start with

  • It’s not pleasant when other people don’t like you, but it’s not awful, it’s not the end of the world, and it’s not fatal.
The above is from an article on irrational thinking I've found to be pretty helpful...I still need to work on this, but it's getting better (I hope):

http://www.rebtnetwork.org/library/ideas.html




This song has been on my mind...after "The Things We Do For Love," it's my favorite 10cc song:



  • "This song incorporated the backing of a large wordless choir, which in reality was the group's voices. It was painstakingly built up from chord loops and multi tracks. Some 256 vocal dubs were required to complete the lush harmonies behind Eric Stewart's vocal."
     
    source:
     
     

No comments: