Saturday, September 6, 2014

Growl is definitely well-named. I have no business drinking this, but I didn't sleep last night and needed some caffeine. Little did I know just one of these little guys is worth four cups of regular coffee.

It depends on the individual, of course, but I would not recommend this drink. My anxiety, which can be off the charts anyway, is really high right now, my heart is beating extra hard and I feel more than my normal kooky. Plus, the taste (the one I got is called Sweet Vanilla) is on the yucky side (as if it didn't finish brewing and there are still coffee grounds in it.)

As the day went on, I only felt worse and I didn't like how extra-worried and hyper it made me. Well, "made me" isn't the best of choice of words since I'm, of course, responsible for my own behavior but I still felt so completely off that I did not like it all. I even felt a bit mean inside, like the "growl" stood for monstrous. Again, that's my fault, but I think it's best to avoid anything that doesn't agree with you. I don't want to be mean, I want to be nice and I don't think I was today.

So now I'm sipping Sleepy Time Celestial Seasons (it is so relaxing!) and hoping to be a better person tomorrow. I really need to switch all the way to tea.

No comments: