Monday, January 19, 2015

Sunday papers, late...


This afternoon I'm reading all the Sunday papers from yesterday that originate from Britain. Some of the more interesting articles follow below. I can really relate to the first one because I'm horrible at multi-tasking and yet I continually do it. There's a part about our impulse control suffering when we try to do too much at once. I also (wish though that I didn't) can relate to that way too well...


Daniel J. Levitin says: "We've created more information in the past few years than in all of human history before us." No wonder we can be so frazzled at times.

This fascinating article looks at just what technology is doing to our brains and how harmful it can be:

http://www.theguardian.com/science/2015/jan/18/modern-world-bad-for-brain-daniel-j-levitin-organized-mind-information-overload


And something on Debra Messing, who talks about meeting Meryl Streep and the ever-present popularity of "Grace":

http://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2015/jan/17/debra-messing-this-much-i-know


No comments: