Sunday, February 22, 2015

as seen on Pinterest, also here: http://livingthroughaquote.tumblr.com/


Sometimes I have to end Sunday with something happy or I feel like Monday morning is going to be that much harder. I was on Facebook earlier today and a friend from high school appeared in the update feed. She doesn't show up often on FB, but when her photos or status does, they are always something worth stopping to look at. She and her family live on the other side of the world and seem to have lots of neat adventures.

This girl was always so nice to me way back in school and we even got to know each other some, forming a friendship over Dean Koontz novels and George Michael's Faith, then other books and music. Maybe because of this and how she made school and the place we both worked at after school so much fun, I am so happy to see the honest joy in her pictures.

Her little girls and husband are so adorable. I know not everyone gets that happy ever after, but it sure looks like she did. Everyone deserves good in their lives, of course, but it makes me smile to discover "whatever happened" to genuinely nice people from my past and is one of the few reasons I like Facebook and still use it.




Something else that made me smile is this; I saw it on Tumblr:


No comments: