Sunday, June 28, 2015

...the false illusion of true love

I can feel it sometimes, like a vision from a far away parallel universe. A vision of someone to love who loves me back. It feels so real sometimes, but I know better. It's just something I could do when I was younger and would go to my happy place, something I've never completely been able to shake off altogether...an ability to almost be somewhere unreal and feel like it is true. This morning, after having finally fallen asleep not too long before, I had the most intense dream and it was also very pure so though I knew I shouldn't be having it I didn't feel too guilty because of its genuinely sweet and spiritual aura. I dreamed I could be loved (in return!) and when I woke I was so very sad. I can still feel the sadness and, most of all, the heated resentment towards my alarm clock.


as seen on Pinterest


Speaking of alarm clocks...another reason I do not like them is because of how much they can startle you...sometimes so badly and unexpectedly (even if you did set it yourself the night before) you can fall out of bed. Certainly they are not very good for our health...I wondered about this and found this online:



"Although most Americans don’t equate the traditional alarm clock with being a threat to anything other than a chipper morning disposition, the facts tell us otherwise.  Conventional wisdom suggests that most attacks would follow an intense workout or stressful workday, but cardiovascular incidents of all types and degrees of severity happen in the morning – especially, right after waking."


 http://mhealthwatch.com/could-your-alarm-clock-trigger-a-heart-attack-21430/

No comments: