Tuesday, October 27, 2015






















Music is the place I go to get away from me. And this is one of my favorite pictures of how I'd like to escape, its aura is so peaceful and lovely. I mean I know it's a picture of Batgirl, but I am still transfixed by the look on her face and the starkness of the backdrop...not to mention that she's finding tranquility so high up off the ground (for me that's truly amazing since I have a huge fear of heights.)

Every once in a while I want to let go and be saved by someone, but then I feel childish. We to have to be our own superheroes...no one else is going to swoop in and take me away from this world on those days that are particularly trying...besides there are more and more days lately when I'd rather be saving someone or something...doing so much more than I am right now with my life and finding a real purpose beyond just existing.

No comments: