Thursday, November 12, 2015

I really think that all you can do when you have unreturned feelings for someone is accept that they are not going to ever be a part of your life, to take peace and happiness from knowing they make your world brighter and to just silently pray that they are okay.



Sometimes, I write quotes down from books that really really affect me and this is something I read that was powerful enough to help me on a very bad day:

Don't be ashamed. Yes, this is not easy for you. Yes, it is unexpected. But I don't think any one of us should be ashamed of who we love…but even then, peel back the layers, disregard the circumstances, and love is love. Some of us just have the good fortune of finding it under less taxing circumstances.”


--The Look of Love, Sarah Jio





Also helping me (greatly) with this is the support I get from 
a very dear friend I can confide
in, even as I also worry that I am growing to care too much about her and how all confusing and weird and unnatural it seems to actually worry because you care about someone. In both my situations I have to wonder: what is so wrong, anyway, with deeply caring about someone? And which is it that hurts more: the thought of losing them or the thought of them finding out?

No comments: