Friday, July 9, 2021

I see her and my heart still skips a beat (whenever I see her, really) after all these years…how silly and wrong and out of line am I? 

As ridiculous as this may sound, I am so very sad about it, liking her so much, with a weird warmth and deep caring that makes no sense whatsoever. 

Not only because she and I aren’t friends, but also because (horribly I admit to you, diary) I usually don’t “do” deep caring. I am almost always more comfortable around animals than humans.

I feel like I’m trying to solve a decades old mystery of what and who I am, when it comes to love and emotions and romance (but not sex)…

I shouldn’t care about labels, but I still want to know if I’m alone, living emotionally snd romantically in this weird, indefinable space between asexual and lesbian…or if other women feel like I do.

Suddenly I can’t shake that if I can “solve” this I might solve 40 years of wondering why I feel the way I do about women versus men..

…If that makes sense 


(To Be Continued)

No comments: