Thursday, November 18, 2010

Max & Ruby - Party Time with Max & RubyMax & Ruby: Visit With Grandma
The girls I babysit for adore Max and Ruby...and now I've sort of gotten hooked on the Nick Jr. series, too. I especially like Max, who strikes me as a very independent and "in his own world" kind of guy. His older sister, Ruby, is pretty bossy and very rigid in her ways; it's no wonder Max is always wandering off chasing butterflies or lightning bugs while Ruby is so busy getting everything together, she can't keep track of her mischievous brother, who's having a blast.

Babysitting is not just something to do for money (which so many people seem to need in an economy where many of us are taking on second jobs or supplemental income through paid focus groups or odd jobs), it's a wonderful opportunity for anyone who loves kids and missed out (either by accident or on purpose) on having kids of his or her own. While I definitely need the extra dollars, I think I'd still babysit even for free...especially with the family I regularly watch now:)

No comments: