Friday, January 14, 2011

Excedrin PM Acetaminophen and Diphenhydramine Citrate Coated Tablets, 100-Count Bottles (Pack of 2)

I wonder sometimes why it's so so hard to find a good, solid sleep aid that works and works well...not one that does help you fall asleep only to have you wide awake a few hours later...or one that eventually kicks in, but not until you've first experienced some very weird symptoms, including (in some cases) auditory hallucinations.

I'm still searching for a good one and I wish I could say Excedrin PM is one of those. It's not. Different people have different reactions to the same medicine, of course, but as far as I can tell this just isn't one to recommend.

 I've used worse ones, for sure, but I prefer not to have nightmares while under a sleep aid's spell or fogginess when I wake up and both happened here the nights I used Excedrin PM.

So the search is still on...

No comments: