Wednesday, April 23, 2014

If not for music, I'm pretty sure I would have lost my mind a long time ago. Lots of people turn to music for comfort and peace, no doubt, maybe even therapy. I know I have. Music also is a reflection of what's in your heart, especially when it comes to other people.

Trying to not feel for someone is rather difficult and sometimes it seems like you can no more force yourself to stop caring for someone than you can make that person care back. Obviously, you can't make someone like you back. And you shouldn't. 

But once you accept that and know your feelings aren't going to leave any faster if you try and force them away, there's an odd loveliness to silently embracing it all and knowing just what you'd say to them if you could (and you know they wouldn't mind.)

No comments: