Friday, July 3, 2015

I know this might sound silly, but whenever I have ignored my intuition I have often really, really regretted it. Lately, my intuition has been acting up so much that it is almost like a loud voice in my head. I want to be careful, though, because if my intuition is wrong I could end up making a big mistake and making an idiot of myself. For now, I am trying my best to ignore it because I still need more facts before I make my decision. It did make me curious, though, as to the science behind intuition and so I read up on it some...this is one really neat article I discovered:

 http://www.medicaldaily.com/your-gut-feeling-way-more-just-feeling-science-intuition-325338



“We often talk about intuition coming from the body — following our gut instincts and trusting our hearts,” the study’s coauthor Barnaby D. Dunn, of the Medical Research Council Cognition and Brain Sciences Unit in Cambridge, UK, said in a press release. “What happens in our bodies really does appear to influence what goes in our minds. We should be careful about following these gut instincts, however, as sometimes they help and sometimes they hinder our decision making.”

No comments: