Saturday, November 14, 2015


I am not a big fan of Madonna herself, though I really like a lot of her music. I do think her quote below is so very true and something to hold on tightly when you are struggling.







When it comes to worrying someone has stopped liking you, there is insecurity and then there is instinct. Maybe your anxiety and worries are false and simply just feeding your concern that someone no longer wants to be in a friendship or maybe there are subtle but still very real signs that just about break your heart. I do not think even the most quiet shifts in tone and how someone once communicated with you and no longer quite does the same way are to be ignored. You hope so, so, so very much that you are wrong and yet you worry. A friendship that has come to mean so much to you is not something you want to lose nor that you want to even think about losing :(

I always, always silently tell myself that I will not get attached to someone and yet I do, anyway. I think The Wizard of Oz was so right when he told the Tin Man he did not know how lucky he was not to have a heart...



No comments: