Wednesday, December 6, 2017

Image result for heart wrapped in chains

If I could have any superpower in the world (after being able to turn invisible at will) it would be to have complete control over my emotions and to put chains around my heart. 

But since I do not have any superpowers and it is up to ME to figure all of this out myself I will start here:

https://www.wikihow.com/Control-Your-Emotions

and also by realizing it is not what people say or write, but what they do and how they communicate with their body language that tells you how it really is...I think I am finally ready to move on with how I have been feeling about someone and if I do have a broken heart, well, maybe that is a good thing and next time I will not be so incredibly, incredibly stupid. From now my heart is going to be much, much more locked up and less foolish.

No comments: