Monday, March 19, 2018

wonderful passages from “iZombie” early on in the show:

-Liv Moore: The passionate mind is selfish. It's so focused on what it desires, reason becomes background noise. Javier's brain made me cross the line that divides what I long for and what I can never have. There were so many nights I could have been with Major that I stayed home studying. Days I could have spent sucking the marrow out of life I spent building a resume for a life I'd never have. There were parts of me that were dead even before I became a zombie. So, maybe, that means that it's possible for me to spring to life. Even now that I'm dead.

-Liz: “And I’m not over it at all. I need to get there eventually...what’s the alternative? Stay in love with a guy (girl) I can never be with?”

-Maybe it’s better I’m radioactive, that I repel the people I love. Keep things simple. Harden yourself, Liv. You’re a monster.


Image result for heart of stone stock photo

No comments: