Sunday, April 28, 2019

The past few days I have been thinking somewhat of high school, which is very odd for me as I like to not ever think of it, whenever possible. 

Unlike my sister (who was very popular back then and who would immediately hop in a time machine and go back right now if she could) I sooner jump into a living version of Dante's Inferno

I've been trying to figure out why my mind has gone back to the late 80s and I think it's because of a commercial that has been in heavy rotation lately. It features the hit song "Is This Love?" by Whitesnake and I shudder every time it comes on television.

The year the song came out I was in the midst of the worst crush of my life and I was dealing with trying to understand how it was possible for a girl to have feelings for another girl. 


No comments: