Tuesday, March 2, 2010

 
I'm running out of people to talk Lost with...so many of my friends are jumping ship (even though they've committed five previous seasons of viewing to it) because they feel long-lingering questions aren't being answered fast enough (or maybe not at all, ever).

Now I'll admit I have a few dying-to-know-the-answer-to things on my mind, but, really, if not all of them are going to be addressed, I don't mind. I always thought the reason people watched Lost and stayed with it for so long was because they enjoyed an intelligent show that didn't spoon feed them everything and actually asked that they read between the lines a little.

...just my two cents:)...

Tonight's episode, by the way, had the creepiest ending I've seen on tv in a long time...Terry O'Quinn is just amazing!!!


No comments: