Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Vicks NyQuil Cold & Flu Relief LiquiCaps, 60-count BoxDie Hard 2 - Die Harder
So I've been battling a cold this past week and last night I think I might have taken just a little too much NyQuil (best thing ever for trying to sleep while sick!) 'cause I got to thinking how great Die Hard 2 is (it was my first time watching it so I'm not sure if it's the cold medicine or the movie)...Though I'm sure my liver won't thank me for all the OTC medicine I've been using lately, I love that numbing feeling that spreads through your limbs and mind once the NyQuil takes over...thankfully, though, I've never reached that point where I take NyQuil even when I don't have a cold...

some sorta scary NyQuil facts

that explains those feelings...

The "in between reality and sleep realm," whether induced from NyQuil or a sleep aid or that moment right before you fall asleep, has always been fuzzily pleasant for me....neither conscious or un...just "there." Sometimes, when little things are all you can really count on, that kind of buzz is just beautiful...

No comments: