Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Tuesday odds and ends, mostly odds...


I never knew about this side of Anais Nin. I find her diaries very down-to-earth and interesting.








I love Digitally Imported's music app. It's all upbeat, usually with techno (not so fond of), trance (it's okay) and electro synth (pretty darn good!) It's free (unless you don't want to listen to ads or see them at the top of your screen, then you pay) and has a wide variety of "channels," including this really neat one that mixes swing with electronic:


There's also a lot to choose from in the "chill" department and I really need to chill tonight so I'm listening to this station "Clump of Trees" is gorgeous, by the way.  :) 




Clump of Trees," Float 11




 I've recently discovered Elisabeth Sanxay Holding, who wrote terrific crime novels and lived from 1889-1955. To read more about her you can go here:


You can download some of her titles onto Kindle, Nook or iBooks free through this link:














No comments: