Thursday, February 25, 2010

LA LA LA I CAN'T HEAR YOU! LA LA LA Youth T-Shirt (for Kids) ASH GREY LARGE
Some memories remain open wounds, even if they are really (in the long run) ridiculously unimportant ones from an equally ridiculous time in your past. You don't know they're still open until you hear an unexpected song in the supermarket or catch a glimpse of someone you had hoped you'd never see again as long as you lived...

Of course there are also those memories that come from out of nowhere without provocation or warning...somehow those are the worst ones...and like I do with other unwanted things rattling around inside my head, I just turn up the volume on my mp3 player and say, "I can't hear you!"

I know Faulkner said, "The past is never dead. It's not even past!" But I disagree...we have to kill those pesky memories and show them who's boss once and for all. It's how we survive best.

No comments: