Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Ultimate Seventies 1975Ultimate Seventies 1971
Last night I was at the Wegman's in Hunt Valley. I love Wegman's for so many reasons: the food bar, the produce, the surprisingly reasonable prices, the croissants, the seafood counter (the list goes on...). But yesterday I found a new reason: the quirky selection of cds in the spindle near the magazine section.

Though I don't quite know why they do it, I'm still glad they do because they carry a variety of old Time Life cds you don't see advertised on tv that often anymore...lots of 70s and 80s compilations with songs you won't find on other music anthologies.

Going online when I got home last evening I discovered this cool site:

seen on tv music

There are far more choices and interesting items to check out than on the regular Time Life website!

No comments: