Monday, November 8, 2010


 NOT FOR TOURISTS GUIDE TO NEW YORK CITY 2011 (Not for Tourists: New York City)Let's Go New York City: The Student Travel GuideMichelin Guide New York City 2011: Restaurants & Hotels (Michelin Guide New York City (Red Guide))

This past Saturday I went to NYC with my niece and her best friend and we had a blast!! The time passed way too quickly and, already, I want to go back. We focused on 5th Avenue and Times Square (where we have a very scary incident with a possibly coked-up Cookie Monster), but there is so much more to cover.

Next time I'm hoping to spend more than a day...and I'll be using the above books; they are just great for trying to figure out where to eat (Morton's is definitely out of my price range!), shop (Tiffany's is strictly window only for me) or even stay overnight or for a few days (I once stayed at this wonderful hotel called The Doral Inn, way back in 1996 when I could afford it.)

No comments: