Friday, January 22, 2010

John Dies at the End

...It's been a busy day at work (love my job!!!!!) and now that the end of the day is approaching I can't wait to get home and read one of the books that has been eying me all day long from the new book shelf...It's called _John Dies at the End_ by David Wong....will keep you posted on in over the weekend...have an awesome one, by the way!!:)

...It's later and I'm home and I just can't get into this book, but I guess I'll still keep trying. Meanwhile I'm listening to the Cowboy Junkies and their song "Sweet Jane"...off of "Sounds of the Eighties" (1988-1989). I couldn't find the cover picture from the actual CD I heard this song on, but below is the "Best of the Cowboy Junkies." Can't believe I never heard their music until now...but then there are several songs on this "Sounds of the Eighties" I've never heard...


Sweet Jane

No comments: