Saturday, January 23, 2010

...cool website that lead to a cool package in the mail!...Liar Like Me

Maybe it's the digital age or just that I bypass the mail room on my way into my apartment...for some reason I wait for days to check my mail. Tonight I went downstairs to get the mail and I had a 'surprise' package from this company I'd completely forgotten I'd contacted.

The site (fakechapter.com or musicisfake.com) will send you (FREE!) brand new cds of quirky music groups and singers you probably have never have heard of but who have a lot to offer. The site doesn't even charge you for postage...so neat!!

Tomorrow I'll be back to write about Green To Think's "Liar Like Me." Sleep well!:)

....

Green to Think is okay and certainly mellow enough for the kind of music I like late at night, but I think maybe they're TOO mellow...hmmm.

No comments: