Monday, January 25, 2010

In the Air (88 Remix)In the Air (88 Remix)

I've been looking for the infamous (or maybe not so infamous since how infamous can Phil Collins music really be?!!) 1988 remix of "In the Air Tonight" and just now I see this online (see above link) $52.90??...is this the only way to get it? I've been looking for a while now 'cause I used to love the remix (and the amazing piano intro), but, man, 52 bucks??? Really?? And that's the USED price...to buy it new is over 200 bucks...wow!!

Anyone know of a cheaper (still legal!) way to find the MP3?

It looks like the most recent review on Amazon (April 3rd of last year) shows this CD is the only way to locate it right now...darn!

I guess for now, at least, I'll just continue to listen to it through grooveshark:

http://listen.grooveshark.com/#/playlist/Favoriteforgottensongs/572698


In the Air (88 Remix)

No comments: