Monday, June 27, 2011

Is It Fair EnoughClassic RockI can't stop playing "Is It Fair Enough" off of Kingdom Come's new album, Rendered Waters. I read about their newest cd in Classic Rock's special AOR issue. I must have missed Kingdom Come when they first arrived on the scene in the late 80s. But I probably wouldn't been ready for them anyway...I was always on the lighter side of music back then.

"Is It Fair Enough" is both mesmerizing and maudlin, heavy on the drums and sad on the guitars. Its beat is so infectious I can't get enough of it...

I would definitely recommend checking out Classic Rock magazine. They aren't just invested in the past, but in current groups as well and their reviews are top-notch (though my wallet sort of resents that fact since I sometimes end up buying their highly rated albums.)

1 comment:

just a girl said...

Thanks! I just went to your blog and selected "follow" and will definitely read...I like the title! And the piece of music that plays when you go to it is very pretty!