Thursday, September 15, 2011













(photo from TV Guide)

I'm so excited about the new FX show American Horror Story with Jessica Lange I can barely type this :) It begins on October 5th...here's more about it:

http://www.broadway.com/buzz/157571/check-out-glee-creator-ryan-murphys-american-horror-story-starring-denis-ohare-and-jessica-lange/

New York magazine puts it on their "and we're also anticipating..." list for the new fall tv season because American Horror Story stars  "Jessica Godd*mn Lange. And it's on FX, a network willing to take real risks."


I guess it's silly to put the asterik in the curse word...probably a leftover habit of mine from that word always always being a BIG no-no in my house when I was growing up. Basically the use of that word (I'm assuming) is the magazine's way of saying just how awesome Jessica Lange is,  just how legendary!:)

No comments: