Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Misery Bear, I'd be friends with you.



Who knew a teddy bear could be so sad and miserable? Have you seen this? It's a little too maudlin for me, but there's something about the bear I like (also, be sure to check out the much funnier "Dawn of The Ted" video) :


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5dTHlTu_DC8


I have been watching more of the Misery Bear videos and I really feel for the poor guy. He has over 35,000 likes on Facebook and one of the most touching things about the bear is how he brings out compassion and "Hey, I can relate!" comments.

He's not real, I mean I know that (obviously, right?) But the feelings he brings out in any of us who finds a soft spot for him are surprisingly strong.

Who has not, at one time or another, felt that deep need to connect with another living soul? Ideally, for us humans, that connection would not be with a teddy bear, but there's nothing wrong with a quick hug with your favorite stuffed animal if he or she happens to be nearby!!:)

No comments: