Tuesday, October 30, 2018

Happy Halloween

Image result for cool halloween images stock

The only time I ever feel completely at home with myself is on Halloween. This is a huge part of why it is my absolute favorite holiday and yet I also love the day because it feels like something dreadful is on the rise as I try desperately (desperately)


Image result for skeleton hand clutching

to clutch on to the last day of 'okayness' before holiday hoopla kicks into full gear and the madness begins.

Halloween (to me, at least) celebrates the person who doesn't fit in, the person who needs to hide behind something else, so that (even if it is just for the very shortest of time) you can feel as if you're outside of your skin (where you never really feel at ease) instead of inside it..





No comments: