Saturday, October 22, 2016






I am not returning to blogging because I think I have anything important to say. There is so much I want to say that I should just keep to myself...but keeping things to myself feels so very lonely and keeping one's deep and loving and even pure feelings for another soul (feelings that must never, ever be revealed because they are not returned) to one's self is even harder and hurts even more.


That is just is one of many reasons why Henry, my cat whom I first met and just knew was meant to be in my life one very special day in June, is the best furry companion anyone could ever ask for and makes me smile, even on the worst of days. There are so many benefits to adopting a pet and bringing him or her into your life. And they bring so much goodness and light into your life you really have to wonder if it was not they who rescued you instead of the other way around.


No comments: